The ideal travel companion, full of insider advice on what to see and do, plus detailed itineraries and comprehensive maps for exploring this vibrant country.
Enjoy breathtaking riverside vistas in historic Belgrade, visit medieval monasteries in the wooded hills of Fruška Gora or head to lively EXIT festival in Novi Sad: everything you need to know is clearly laid out within colour-coded chapters. Discover the best of Serbia with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Serbia:
- Over 15 colour maps, including a large-scale pull-out city map, help you navigate with ease
- Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need
- Comprehensive tours and itineraries of Serbia, designed for every interest and budget
- Illustrations and floorplans show iconic sights including the Manasija Monastery, Felix Romuliana in Gamzigrad, Petrovian Fortress and Kalemegdan Fortress
- Colour photographs of Serbia's spectacular monasteries, historic castles, expansive mountains, serene lakes and rivers, ancient fortresses, bustling cities and more
- Experience Serbia: learn about this country's complex history; religions, festivals and traditions; renowned medieval church frescos; spectacular modern and contemporary art; rich architecture; dramatic landscape and diverse wildlife; winemaking heritage; ski resorts; varied cuisine and more
- Detailed chapters, with area maps, cover Belgrade, central, western, northern and eastern Serbia, including Novi Sad, Niš, Kruševac, Topola, Užice, Kucevo, Kuršumlija and more
- Essential travel tips: our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful phrases, and visa and health information
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Serbia is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you get the most from your visit to Serbia.
|Autor||DK Eyewitness Travel|